Cloud Services & Disaster Prevention
Having the right backup plan BEFORE an event occurs is mission critical in business. Cloud backup and disaster recovery is critical to protecting your business investment and keep operating. Backup is not automatic. Planning for unexpected natural disasters and cyber attacks using cloud storage or off-site data solutions will ensure the long-term health of your business. The average disaster recovery downtime is 4-hours at great cost. ComputerMD provides disaster recovery plans, backup maintenance and technology solutions custom-fit for your business needs.
Our disaster recovery team offers proactive on-site and remote cloud data backup and recovery solutions to ensure that your data is safe and recoverable from hardware and software crashes, viruses and other threats. Our IT support specialists will design a business continuity plan to minimize downtime after a disastrous situation, and help you get back to business quickly.
- Automated business continuity solutions – proactive disaster recovery plans help you keep your business in business
- Layered data backup and hard drive backup systems – redundant local and remote off-site storage vaults maintain complete and up-to-date “snapshots” of your entire computer network
- Continuous real-time data and hard drive protection – protect not just your data, but your entire business computer system
- Cloud backup for remote data access – reliable cost-effective offsite backups keep your data safe from any natural disaster
- Data recovery and computer recovery services – restore your complete computer network
- Data storage and management – control and protect your valuable business information data and assets
- Disaster recovery solutions – quickly recover valuable business data
CALL OUR IT HELPDESK
Have a question or need our help?
CALL US TODAY - (615) 230-6348